Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shop Local, Save Lives


So last Sunday I decided that I needed to get a jump on my wedding invitations. I had just changed my mind on my old design, so needed inspiration stat. We had our best friends over that night, and the energy in the room really gave me that oooomph I needed! After they left, I stayed up till 1am creating the design.

Originally, I was going to get them printed with Vistaprint – quick and easy. Then, I realized these are my wedding invitations! So at about 1:30am I filled out a quote with Market Mail Print. I know these guys well through the Hispanic Chamber, and they were always great to work with. So, I figured, why not?

I was off on Monday, so I slept in. By the time I woke up, I already had a quote from them – and it was way under Vistaprint. They literally blew my mind! So this is how the week went:

  •  Monday: Dropped by MMP to see my invite in printed form (not a proof, but just to see how colors/design looked)
  • Tuesday morning: Dropped by MMP to pick up my proof of the whole set
  • Tuesday night (after hours): I put in my order for the invites, RSVP cards and envelopes 
  • Thursday: I got a call that my order was ready!

The moral of the story: shop local. Not only was the service impeccable and personal, but I couldn't be happier with my invitations. They did everything as I wanted, even printing them in my unique size option.

Whether you are a bride or a business, MMP should be your new printer. I guarantee you won’t regret it. And because of their urgency, it helped my sense of urgency – I addressed all the invites late Friday evening and got them in the mail by Sunday!

Now, let’s see how the RSVP’s go…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com